The advancement of IoT technologies brings consumer electronics to our day to day lives, where wearable and environmental devices are everywhere, monitoring our activities and physical/environmental conditions. While the “intelligent systems” nowadays may be sufficiently autonomous, they are not interactive enough to engage human users to facilitate information flow, behaviour analyses, and decision making between users and IoT systems. This project aims to explore the state-of-the-art interactive technologies by
- Designing and realising an interactive intelligent space with several common scenarios (e.g. intelligent offices and intelligent apartments).
- Investigating, designing, and implementing the state-of-the-art interactive system to support the scenario.
- Improving the interactive system to adapt to individuals’ behaviours and needs with potential machine learning techniques.
- Computer Systems Engineering
- Software Engineering
- AI & Machine learning
- Embedded Systems
- Human Computer Interactions
Lab allocations have not been finalised